Did you know that the egg is perfect for hair care? This ingredient is very nutritious and helps to improve the health of the yarn. Being a good source of vitamins, minerals, and proteins that return youth, shine, and softness to the hair. In addition to all these benefits, you will find that the egg shampoo clears the hair. In this DesiSoch’s article, we will explain how to make homemade egg shampoo. So that you can enjoy all these benefits and keep your hair more beautiful and 100% healthy. Keep reading and discover three different recipes for homemade egg shampoos!
Egg Shampoo – Benefits
The egg is an ingredient we use every day in the kitchen, is not it? However, it can be the perfect ally for your beauty. Being rich in proteins, vitamins, and minerals, the egg is perfect for improving hair, for example.
Keep reading and find out the benefits of homemade hair shampoo so you understand better why you should make homemade egg shampoo:
- Stronger hair: the egg is a food very rich in quality proteins and, therefore, its use in hair strengthens the hair follicles, preventing it from breaking or damaging. With the egg, your hair will become dense, with more body and more resistant.
- Brighter and silky yarns: thanks to its nutritious content, the egg ensures that the yarns get a more nourishing look that translates into shiny silky strands. When hair has a lack of nutrients, it gains a dehydrated and dry appearance. However, using homemade egg shampoo makes the wicks look beautiful and healthy.
- Avoid hair loss: Another of the benefits of egg shampoo is to prevent hair loss, since it strengthens the locks and nourishes in depth, making them stronger. In addition, its high content in biotin makes the hair more nourished and resistant.
- Reduces oiliness: another of the hair’s egg benefits is that it regulates oil production. Since biotin has the power to regulate the sebaceous glands.
Shampoo with egg for smooth and smooth hair
Now that you know all the benefits of the hair egg, read on to find out how to make egg shampoo so you can have perfect hair. For this egg shampoo recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- one egg
- a tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- one tablespoon shampoo without fragrance
- 1/2 cup water
To make this homemade shampoo, we just have to mix all these ingredients and beat them in the blender. Until you get a homogenous and smooth blend. If you have long hair, we recommend that you add a little more of each ingredient so that the product is sufficient.
Use this shampoo 2 or 3 times a week, replacing what you use regularly, and you will get a silky, shiny and healthy looking hair.
Moisturizing egg shampoo
If you still have doubts that egg shampoo is good for your hair. Check out this ultra-moisturizing recipe that can be used regularly in your beauty rituals. To make this homemade egg shampoo, you will need the following:
- 1 egg yolk
- one tablespoon olive oil
- a cup of warm water
To prepare this egg shampoo, the first thing to do is to separate the yolk from the clear, as it will only need the yolk (the orange part of the egg). Then beat the yolk with a fork and, when it is well beaten, add the olive oil and beat again until the two ingredients are completely incorporated. The next step will be to mix the water and stir until you get a homogenous shampoo.
Now you just have to wash your hair and, when it is wet, apply the shampoo by doing a circular massage on the scalp. After applying the shampoo all over the hair, allow it to stand for 20 minutes to allow the properties to penetrate deep into the scalp. Then rinse your hair warm water and repeat the procedure 1 to 2 times a week to get perfect wicks.
Homemade egg shampoo with coconut oil
And finally, another of the recipes we have for you to prepare an egg shampoo for your hair includes, in the ingredients list, a little coconut oil: the perfect ally to restore hydration and density to the hair. In this other umCOMO article, we explain in detail what the benefits of coconut oil are for hair.
To prepare this shampoo, you need the following ingredients:
- one egg yolk
- One tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 cup of warm water
For this shampoo, you will also have to separate the yolk from the egg white to stay with only the most orange part of it. Beat the yolk, and then add the coconut oil, mix and add the warm water. Mix everything very well until you get a homogeneous and uniform shampoo.
Now you just have to spread this product on damp hair, doing a gentle massage on the scalp so that the properties penetrate well into the hair. Let the shampoo work for 20 minutes to allow all benefits to penetrate well into each wick.
After this time, you will only have to rinse with warm or cold water. Ready! This treatment can be done 2 to 3 times a week and thus ensure a silky and perfect hair.
Advice on using natural egg shampoo
Here are Some bits of advice that allows you to use this egg shampoo better in your hair.
- Avoid the smell of the egg: many people do not like the smell of the egg, so making a shampoo with this ingredient alone can be unpleasant. In this case, we recommend adding lavender or vanilla essence to the recipe to improve the loosening aroma.
- Do not use hot water: When you have to rinse your hair to eliminate the egg, do not use hot water. The idea is to use cold or warm water.
- Repeat the procedure at least once a week: natural remedies, unlike chemicals, require consistency so that the benefits can be visible. Therefore we recommend that you use the natural egg shampoo once a week to achieve the desired results.
If you want to read the similar articles as How to make homemade egg shampoo – natural and nutritious! , we recommend you to enter our Fashion Category.