How To Get Perfect Lips Shape. Perfect Natural Lips
The lips are without a doubt one of the most beautiful parts of your face. It is with them that one seduces, that one releases a certain sensuality and that one embraces. To have the most beautiful lips possible we advise you to moisturize them to keep them soft, so as not to have chapped lips, pearls or dead skin. You must pamper them every day as you do with other areas of the body because they are very sensitive and dry very easily. Here On DesiSoch, We Have Written Some Tips Which let you know how to have perfect and desirable lips very simply.
Steps to follow to get perfect Lips Shape:
#1 Protect From Weather
Protecting your lips against the weather, be it in winter and in summer is essential to keep them healthy and without dead skin, cracks and sores. It’s a good way to protect them every day with the application of a lip balm that moisturizes them for hours. You’ll find balms with an integrated Sun Protection Factor (SPF) perfect for minimizing the damage of UV rays on the lips, which will help make them look better and rejuvenate them. Take a lip balm in your purse and apply it as many times as you want throughout the day.
#2 Keep Your Lips moisturize
In the same way that you moisturize your facial skin, the lips also require your attention if you want to keep them flawless. If you do not moisturize them, you will have a much better chance of having dry lips and seeing unsightly wrinkles. Before going to bed, you can moisturize your lips with a cream enriched with vitamin A, C or E, and they will quickly regain their natural sweetness.
If you want to buy natural cosmetics, these home remedies are very effective for having perfect and soft lips like silk:
- Prepare a lip balm and mix the crushed pulp of an avocado with 7 drops of olive oil.
- Spread on your lips a little shea butter.
- Apply honey to your lips and leave on for 20 minutes. Then apply a little Vaseline and finally remove it with lukewarm water.
- Make a cream that combines a virgin wax with a teaspoon of almond oil and then applies it to your lips.
- Regenerates the skin of the lips by rubbing them with a piece of aloe vera paste.
#3 exfoliate them once a week
An infallible tip to sublimate your lips is to exfoliate them once a week. With this, you can completely regenerate your skin by removing dead skin cells and your skin will be much more hydrated. Exfoliating commercial lotions and those that you can prepare at home using various natural products will serve you. The best homemade lip scrubs are those made with honey and sugar, petrolatum or coffee and almond oil, we recommend applying it to your lips with a toothbrush for best results.
#4 keep your lipstick intact
In many cases, lipsticks can be bad for the health of your lips which can cause allergic reactions and, therefore, can affect the youthfulness of the skin on your lips. That’s why you need to be cautious when using certain cosmetic products.
prefer hypoallergenic formulas and quality brands. And if you’re wondering how to keep your lipstick intact for hours to look perfect, remember the following tips:
- First, apply a moisturizing lip balm.
- Apply it to a part of your foundation using a brush or sponge.
- Trace the outline with a profiler of the same shade of red as the lipstick you are going to use.
- Apply the lipstick with a specific brush and then put a piece of toilet paper on your lips.
- Apply a second coat of lipstick.
- Attach your lipstick with some translucent powder and voilà! Your lips will be very beautiful and you will not need to retouch.
#5 Drink a Lot of water
In addition to all these beauty tips, remember that internal hydration is important for the skin of your body, so it is important to try to drink plenty of water during the day (1.5 to 2 liters). When it comes to your diet, eat foods rich in antioxidants, vitamin C, and E that are great for keeping your lips and dermis healthy.
#6 Don’t Bite Your Lips
Do you usually bite your lips all the time? If so, avoid this small gesture, since the friction of the teeth can accelerate the appearance of the wrinkles as well as the appearance of small very boring wounds. Likewise, it is not advisable to moisten your lips with saliva frequently, as the softness and luster of your lips will be affected.
If you want to read similar articles to How to Get perfect lips shape, we recommend our Fashion category.